Hi everyone, new to this site.

Cynthia C.
on 11/10/03 6:28 am - Woonsocket, RI
Hi, I'm in the process of testing it's been a long haul. i'm going to have the surgery at st. anne's in Fall River. Hopefully by Feb.2004. .depending on approval. It's taken me almost a year to get this far can't wait!
LauraL728
on 11/11/03 9:14 pm - SE Mass, MA
Hi Cynthia I am one of those people who has been on this site for months and never posted anything. However, that has changed as of today..lol. I had my procedure on April 9th - it was the best thing I have ever done for myself. I have lost over 120 pounds. Though it's a long haul, it's well worth it. Keep positive and good luck! Laura
Cynthia C.
on 11/13/03 7:28 pm - Woonsocket, RI
Hi Laura, Thanks for the encouragement! i need it at this point .Are there any times when you are sorry that you had it done? Just curious as to where you had it done .was it in Mass? Well have to go but until later take care Cindy Ps. you can email me @ [email protected] anytime
LauraL728
on 11/13/03 7:43 pm - SE Mass, MA
Hi Cindy I can honestly say there has never been one instance where I wish I didn't have this surgery done! I had my surgery done in Boston at the Boston Medical Center. Have a great day! Laura
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 633 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2203 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4391 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4521 views