Consultation

camrose42
on 5/25/11 1:19 am
Good Morning all!

I called Julie yesterday and got a hold of her....Yeh!!! She said that I was like 3 away for end of September Referrals and so she put me thru to Andrea (Booking) and I got an Appointment for June 24th for my Consultation!!!!    My referral was September 30, 2010.

She emailed me all the paperwork that I need to fill out because of the Canada Post Striking and faxed my doctors all the blood testing that I need to have done before the consultation!!!

I was so excited that I couldn't sleep last night!!

You guys are right both Andrea and Julie are extremely nice people and easy to get along with.

I can hardly wait
Kim
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/11 1:54 am
 way to go.im soooo happy for you.the time will go super  fast now.i bet you will have your date by end of july.
camrose42
on 5/25/11 2:17 am
Thanks so much!!! That is what I am hoping for, or even sooner would be nice, I guess we'll see.
Kim
Teener
on 5/25/11 2:22 am - Canada
Excellent!  Your surgery will be here before you know it!
Sista10
on 5/25/11 2:31 am - Winnipeg, Canada
Yea hoooooo!I new you would be next, so glad to hear
camrose42
on 5/25/11 2:37 am
Thanks, like I said I can hardly wait now!!! I hope it goes as fast as yours does!!!
Kim
manyquestions4u
on 5/25/11 3:15 am - Winnipeg, Canada
 Awesome news, i have been feeling your pain over the last couple wks. the waiting is dreadful. you are well on your way. You will be post op in no time flat
sipis
on 5/25/11 4:46 am
Congrats!

I'm an October referral and always watch your posts to try and gauge where they are at a given moment :)

It's so exciting!
TotalKa_os
on 5/25/11 5:21 am - Canada
Thank you SO much for letting us know!!! I am also anxiously waiting. I know this is selfish to say, but I'm hoping the doctors don't take a lot of holidays this summer! I really want my turn to come! (Although I'm sure they deserve holidays!).
I'm wondering if there are a lot of October referrals? It seems that there weren't many July/August because they went through them so quickly. Maybe they are doing more surgeries each week...it just seems like the time is going quicker.
I am a Nov referral and I REALLY appreciate you sharing your news.
Congrats!!!

Mrs.Jackatar
on 5/25/11 8:18 am - Pine Falls, Canada
So happy to hear!  Yay for you.  That is great news!

Sherry
HW 300 CW 294 DAY OF SURG WEIGHT 267 Height  5'2.5
NUT Goal 180   My Goal  150

Most Active