New fridge contents

Madelaine2000
on 6/8/12 10:12 pm
So, I have one daughter who likes to clean and throw out clutter, which is great except she tends to go overboard and throw out stuff we actually need! Anyway, she was cleaning out the fridge and complaining to me that we had all these containers in the fridge with "Like 1 T of food left in them," and why didnt I just throw it out?? The look on her face was priceless when I told her that thats all I eat now sometimes! So different from the way things used to be..in a very good way. Now, I mark my stuff with a quick black marker M on it so no one throws out what to them looks like it should be in the garbage but which is actually my next meal!
And I can't believe how much we have saved not only on groceries but on eating out. We used to either eat out or pick up a few times a week and since Ive had this done, they have only ordered pizza once. ( and I have to admit it smelled heavenly).

Referred Dec/2011
Acceptance letter Jan 24/12
VSG MAY 22 DR. PONCE DE LEON MEXICO
7.5 months - 70 pounds!!!

Alvina300
on 6/9/12 12:24 am - Canada
Hi there

Thats incredible, how do you know when you've had enough to eat? 1oz or 2oz

Thanks
Alvina
justmest
on 6/9/12 1:32 am - Canada
VSG on 05/21/12
 Haha. .I know the feeling, I have little bowls of mashed food in the fridge, and my husband keeps looking in there going "what the hell is that?"...

Referal weight 265, surgery date weight 243, ticker is all post op loss so add 22 to ticker loss

Madelaine2000
on 6/9/12 2:38 am
Alvina,

I am still early out so depending on what it is, 1 or 2 oz is enough. Soup is more, and I can eat one whole egg, and other mushies are much easier now. But honestly, compared to what I used to eat, I cannot believe how little I survive on and feel good. The best part is I no longer have gnawing hunger pangs and thats the best feeling in the world. (Ive read that can change but I'll love it while I have it)
Justmest, our families are certainly getting a lesson is our new eating habits! They'll thank us for it someday.

Referred Dec/2011
Acceptance letter Jan 24/12
VSG MAY 22 DR. PONCE DE LEON MEXICO
7.5 months - 70 pounds!!!

Most Active