Meet and Greet and clothing Swap April 17

TeashaLorna
on 4/13/14 5:34 am - Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada
MEET AND GREET 17 APR 14

REMINDER THAT THIS IS ALSO A CLOTHING SWAP - so bring your items that you no longer are using and be prepared to exchange for some new and interesting items.

I will be providing coffee, cream, sweetner and cups for this meeting if anyone wants to bring some munchies please feel free. Also if you have found new foods that you want to share bring samples along.

MEET AND ...GREET IN WINNIPEG for all who have had or thinking of having or are having Bariatric Surgery; whatever type. This is an open group for all who want to meet others going through similar things.

BOOK YOUR CALENDARS

I will try to remember to post this one more time closer to the dates.

I have secured Louis Riel Library for two dates: 17 Apr 14 from 6 PM on and 22 May from 6 PM both are Thurs nights.

Louis Riel Library is in St Vital just south of the Mall on Dakota

Louis Riel Library

1168 Dakota Street

I hope that some or most of you can make it. It is one direct bus from downtown Winnipeg and it is on the outskirts for all of our out of towners.

Hope to see you there Lorna

Dr Ponce de Leon Mexico     VSG 4 Jun 12. I lost 57 lbs on my own before having a VSG. This is by far the best thing I have ever done for myself.

Linda_M1960
on 4/14/14 6:22 am - Canada

How long will the M&G be as I have to book handi-transit, and is the library wheelchair accessible?

TeashaLorna
on 4/14/14 8:58 am - Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada

The M & G is a come and go. It starts at 6 PM and I will be closing up at 9 PM. So can come and stay the whole time if you like or for however long you want.

The library is wheelchair accessible and the room is directly on your right when you come in the doors. I am looking fwd to seeing you there.

Lorna

Dr Ponce de Leon Mexico     VSG 4 Jun 12. I lost 57 lbs on my own before having a VSG. This is by far the best thing I have ever done for myself.

Linda_M1960
on 4/16/14 6:03 am - Canada

I'm unable to make the April 17th M&G. Next time. Have a Happy Easter everyone.

Kjmollyo
on 4/17/14 2:23 am
RNY on 01/23/12

See you there

Current Weight 118 lbs

manitobamike
on 4/17/14 6:15 am - Canada
VSG on 12/03/13

Hi Lorna, I'm planning to be there unless something unexpected happens. I'm bringing my bariatric book for prospective surgery candidates to have a look at plus an USB with bariatric articles to pursue.

I'll be coming by bus from the gym so will be traveling light. Can you bring a laptop to plug the USB into? Thanks.

TeashaLorna
on 4/17/14 6:33 am - Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada

I don't have a laptop Mike sorry. There are plugs in the room if you are bringing a laptop.

its-killen-me
on 4/17/14 11:52 pm - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

Thank you for putting on the Meet and greet Lorna.  It sure was nice to see everyone again and meet some new people.  I managed to snag some more outfits for work.  There was a good turnout this time.  The location is AWESOME.  I wish I could have stayed longer, I didn't get much of a chance to visit.  See you at the next one.  Barb

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
Alvina300
on 4/21/14 8:01 am - Canada

Hi there

Thanks for those black linen pants, they are very comfortable

Thanks

Alvina

Most Active