so here is a update

nathsmommy
on 4/5/11 8:20 am - Baltimore, MD
Hi everyone,it has been a long time sense i posted.So here is a update.I had my gastric bypass on june 1  of 2010 and as to date i have lost 101 lbs. And on jan 18  of this year i had a total knee replacement   goin good so far   lol.Now i am lookin into skin removal,do any of you use the plastic surgeon at bayview/ if so how was it? did it take long for your insurance to approve/ i have priority partners,And i also wanted to say that just cuz i have not been on here in a while,,you are all still in my prayers  GOD bless you all :)
faylynn23
on 4/10/11 1:02 am - College Park, MD
Great job, keep the good work up.  I was told to wait at least 18 months before considering plastic surgery.   The weight loss slows down, but continues for 18 months.  It was good to hear from you.

Linda

HEATHER J.
on 4/10/11 11:20 am - Church Hill, MD
Congrats on the loss so far!
Plastics & Bayview & Priority Partners........ I used Dr. Maura Reinblatt @ Bayview & I had the same insurance. She is awesome! Priority Partners does require ALOT of documentation tho! I was approved for a tummy tuck, breast reduction & lift, and a thigh lift & Dr. Reinblatt did not think I would get approval! I had my RNY June of 2009 & plastics July 2010!

Starting weight 301 Current weight 127

No Matter How I May Change, I Will Still Be ME!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Therapist Recommendations?
marshmallowstar · 0 replies · 1856 views
Revisions
sauniee · 0 replies · 2806 views
Support
Lalaredd · 3 replies · 4022 views