maura reinblatt???

nathsmommy
on 10/14/11 12:39 am - Baltimore, MD
hi.i had rny on june 1 of 2010 ,the day of surgery i weighted 283.now i weigh 167,now i am to have breast lift and reduction,and adominoplasty on november the 15  please tell me what to expect? how long will i be in the hosp? and laid up at home?  the scar? and the pain   lol ty all and god bless :)
HEATHER J.
on 10/15/11 10:36 am - Church Hill, MD
I had my plastcis with Dr. Reinblatt July 12. 2010. As a doctor, her bedside manner is GREAT!!!!! She is very thourough with making sure you understand everything. I had a breast reduction with lift, tummy tuck/abdominoplasty & a thigh lift.
I spent 24 hours in the hospital. The scars---- my tummy tuck scar is low, same place I had my hysterectomy....it goes hip to hip & this summer when I wore a bikini you could not see it. On my tummy, she replaced my belly button to where it should be, so there is a scar around it.  My breast scars---- they are under my breasts and I have a small line that goes towards the armpit area. And where she removed, resized, and replaced my areola/nipples....you can not even see that scar!!!!!!
As for recovery time, mine was different because I ended up with a massive infection and had to have SEVERAL follow up surgeries due to the infection. What should have been a couple weeks, ended up in a couple months for me. \
Good luck and please tell Dr. Reinblatt I said hello!!!!!! She WILL remember me! If you have anymore questions, please let me know!~

Starting weight 301 Current weight 127

No Matter How I May Change, I Will Still Be ME!!!!

Cira S.
on 10/17/11 11:24 am - Charles Town , WV
Wow I will be 5 years out in March and unfortunately I haven't have PS yet. So happy that you are going to.  I don't have any advice other than to adhere to your docs orders. 

Wishing you all the best in your journey.

Cira

I am who I am and accept my feelings wholeheartedly.
Those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind.

Cira 249/144.0 current/goal 154/ 5'3" 10 lbs below my Dr's goal
100Cira-1.jpg picture by negra266

Most Active
Recent Topics
Therapist Recommendations?
marshmallowstar · 0 replies · 1856 views
Revisions
sauniee · 0 replies · 2806 views
Support
Lalaredd · 3 replies · 4022 views