One year anniversary

cbsweet33
on 9/21/11 12:47 pm
So I have celebrated my one year RNY anniversary. I am a little disappointed with myself that I haven't been losing much weight in the last 6 months. I know what happened, I stopped exercising so much and let my calories go over. But when I went to the Dr for my check-up the scale was up by 1.5 pounds. I know it could have been worse. But now I want to really start concentrating on myself and my weight loss again. I just went back to college, so I am challenging myself while working my full time job. My kids are back home -one graduated from college and one moved back in to go back to college to get her master's degree. I love having my kids at home again. I need a plan to get myself back in the grove of seeing the scale moving down again. I do not think my habits are too bad-I do know that this time of year I crave foods and those craving are starting to come back.  I am looking for some new low calorie foods-so if anyone has any ideas or some great recipes-please share.  Thanks. 

It was so worth it........I just need to keep it under control.

Bkritty
on 9/24/11 11:09 am

Congrats on your anniversary! I too have gotten a little lazy with my workout routine. ugh! I am in my last year of nursing school and with two young kids at home I am just always on the run! I was going to water aerobics five days a week but since school started water aerobics is at  a time of day that just doesn't work for me! Plus I am just feeling like I want to start something different. I am ready for a different work out routine...I just gotta find something I like!

Kristie

Most Active