June 6th

TX M.
on 5/12/03 5:10 pm - Tx
Yup, I will be going to the support meeting in Bangor on June 6th, I am having an ultra sound on my gallbladder while up there. Dr Clough says that when I was told that I had "passed" a stone that it didnt make sense, so this time I am having HIS people do the test. ***Grins Pammie, when is the next support group in Augusta that you are going to? Will JC be there, we live so close yet I have never met her. My birthday is May 20th, I will be 36, next year I will be 35.
PammieC
on 5/13/03 1:40 am - Biddeford, Me
Goodmorning! Fellow Taurus My Birthday was May 11th, also Mother's Day. The next meeting in Augusta is May 22nd. It's starts at 5:00. Don't worry if your a few minutes lete. JC has never beat us yet. LOL JC is at the meetings. She has been at the last 3 three that I've been to. She is 'Da Bomb! She's a wonderful lady, full of information, and doesn't cut any corners when explaining this Surgery. I like that part, cause sometimes we don't get the full story. I really hope to meet you there. Have a Wonderful Day. PS. I just turned 42...shhhh don't tell anyone. Next year I'll be 39...ROFL Hugz...Pammie
jen091172
on 5/13/03 9:08 am - Surry, ME
I'll see you on June 6th Theresa. My daughter is going to go with me. She has wanted to go to a Friday meeting since I told her those ones where the best.
Most Active