I HAVE A DATE!!!!!!!!

jen091172
on 6/2/03 12:13 pm - Surry, ME
I HAVE A DATE!!!!!!!! My date is June 20, 2003. Dr. Clough had a cancellation so I got in earlier then expected. I guess you where right Theresa. I can't believe I have such a short time before I have surgery. I have to be at the hospital at 5:30AM and I will be having my surgery at 7:30AM. I will have to get up by 4:00 AM at the latest to make it there on time. But my friend at work told me I won't have any problem with that because I probably won't be able to sleep.
TX M.
on 6/2/03 1:43 pm - Tx
I am so happy for you Jennifer. You lucky ALMOST loser! June 20th is JUST right around the corner. Are you ready? lol
Terri B.
on 6/3/03 4:16 am - Buxton, ME
That is very exciting!!! Jennifer I have been refered to Dr. Clough, can you share how your journey has been thus far please? I have my first classes scheduled for July 9th. How long was the process to get you thus far? I'm so happy for you and I can't wait till I too can share the happiness!!!
Jo Ann B.
on 6/3/03 2:56 pm - South Berwick, ME
Jennifer! WAY COOL! I am so happy to hear that you have a DATE - and it's SOON! : ) Hardly two weeks to wait - isn't this wonderful! Prayers will be going out to you from here in Southern Maine!
kilpatcin
on 6/4/03 3:36 pm - Bangor, ME
He Jennifer! Looks like we will be ward mates afterall. We both are having it done on 6/20. You get there first though, so we will have to take a walk, err baby step it? around the ward together on Saturday. Best of luck to you on the beginning of your new life!!
Most Active