To Lynne C - Do you read the Maine State Board?

Jo Ann B.
on 6/10/03 3:10 am - South Berwick, ME
Hi Lynne!I just read on your profile that you have a surgery date with Dr. Cobean - and it's in less than ONE WEEK! I am SO excited for you! I think we might have been in Scarborough on the same day for my first, your second appointment with his team. I was there May 14th too! My second appointment is tomorrow, and I am practically overwhemed by a range of feelings from scared to extremely excited! I do not personally know anyone who has had this procedure with Dr. Cobean, but I believe from all I have heard and observed at the three meetings I have attended - he is more than qualified and is the best choice for me. I also attended an informational meeting in Boston at the New England Medical Center with Dr. Shikora. He seemed awesome and also has a great team approach, but I chose Dr. Cobean and feel good about it! One neat thing about the meeting I attended in Boston though, was that there was a panel of long term post-op patients. One man was 16 years out! It was nice to see the success and good health of some long term post-ops. If you have a chance, and read this note before the day is out, could you please give me an idea of what to expect at my second appointment with Dr. Cobean? I would truly appreciate it. And if there is anything I can do for you - please don't hesitate to ask!SIX DAYS FOR YOU : ) YIPEE! My prayers are with you! Jo
Most Active