Keep your fingers crossed!!!!

Helen K.
on 6/29/03 4:14 am - Wiscasset, ME
My psych eval was mailed out last week. It was the last piece in my puzzle of trying to get approved. I am so excited and anxious for all of this to happen. I went to my first support group meeting and I was very overwhelmed.I started to tear up cause I was so impressed with the honesty and I finally had a feeling that all was gonna be okay with this surgery. I can't wait to go to my next meeting. Hopefully the dr has gotten his copy of the eval and then the approval process will go smoothly.I am going to ask my church to pray for me and for all of us who are struggling to lose weight and for all who have had or are having surgery.
Jo Ann B.
on 6/29/03 5:37 am - South Berwick, ME
Hi Helen! Myfingers are crossed and prayers said for you regarding your weight loss journey and insurance approval! I understand just what you had to say about becoming emotional at the support group meeting. I feel much the same way each time I attend one. It's awesome being surrounded by a group that has suffered pain and discrimination, yet still manages to have hope and excitement for the future! Please let me know how you're doing from time to time, you are in my prayers.
kilpatcin
on 7/2/03 10:52 pm - Bangor, ME
I have my fingers & toes crosed for your approval Helen (prayers too!). It took 2 tries with my insurance company before getting approved. Don't be discouraged, it is normal. I had my surgery on 6/20, and am doing great. The process for approval can take time, I thought it would take about 3 months...wrong...it took 6 months. I started the process in January and was approved in May and Surgery in June. You will do great, patience and persistance.
Most Active