Plastic Surgeons for Pannic or more

Ami C.
on 7/10/03 2:43 am - Waterville, ME
Has anyone ever used Donald L Schassberger MD ? If so what was your expierence and how were your results? Has anyone used Dr harmatz and what was your expierence and results? Has anyone used another doc and had results you were pleased with? Thanks Ami
TX M.
on 7/12/03 12:26 pm - Tx
I have been "told" by more then a few people that the best plastic surgeon is in Portland, but wouldnt you know it, I can not remember his name. People keep telling me when it comes time for my tt to go to Portland, but if there is someone in Bangor that is good I am sure I will go there. I bet the wait for Portland is longer then anywhere else in the state since they are the biggest city in the state.
Margo P.
on 7/14/03 7:44 am - Waterville, ME
I went to Portland - at Plastic & Hand - I had Dr. Harmatz as Ami was asking about above. I had a lousy experience - he left a ton of skin behind and my old belly button is caving in. My stomach literally looks like a butt. After a thousand tears and complaints - he agreed to do a revision. He called me personally at work last friday to say that he would have to submit to the insurance again. He promised to remove all the skin, smooth it out and give me a new belly button. I dont know why i ewasnt done right the first time A friend had Dr. Waterhouse in the same office and had a great experience - new belly button and all. That is what i am supposed to get the 2nd time around. I am just very disappointed and mad that i have to go through this TWICE!!! Time off from work, etc..... Make sure to do your research !!!!!!!
k in me W.
on 8/15/03 3:05 am - me
ami.c ....please plrease please contact me about dr schassberger at me personal email at [email protected]
Most Active