1 Month Post-op..Yippee

kilpatcin
on 7/23/03 2:27 pm - Bangor, ME
Hi everyone, I am so excited, I saw my regular doctor today. I am down 27.5 lbs now! It's wonderful and amazing! I even pulled out a size 20 pair of jeans & actually got them over my butt! I supposed it I had layed down, sucked in the belly & used soap on the zipper I could have gotten in them all the way....but I don't think I would have gotten of the bed! haha. Maybe next week I will get them buttoned! I dropped from a tight size 26 (refused to but size 28), to a very loose 22. Best wishes to those that are post-op & those that are just starting the journey!
Denise V.
on 7/23/03 11:10 pm - Westbrook, ME
Congratulations Cindy! The first month is the hardest and you have done really well. Keep up the good work and those 20's will fit you soon!
Jo Ann B.
on 7/24/03 1:10 pm - South Berwick, ME
Cindy! How terrific! I guess you are excited - and with GOOD REASON : ) Loved your ideas about pulling on the jeans - I never thought of the soap on the zipper trick, I just might have to use that one ; ) Congratulations on your weight loss and keep up the good work! !!
Casey L.
on 7/24/03 10:50 pm - Old Town, ME
Alright Cindy! You are doing so great! I just recently felt comfortable wearing jeans but the next day they started falling off me. I guess it's time to go shopping. lol Keep up the good work! ~Casey
Most Active