Hi

PammieC
on 8/7/03 6:38 am - Biddeford, Me
Hello my new special friends, Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, but with surgery, recovery and returning back to work, I have been exhausted. I am now 6 weeks out (today) from surgery. I returned to work at 3 weeks and overdid, so I did have to back off my hours for a bit. I am now working full time. I find that when I get home from work I am so tired. It's not as bad as it was in the beginning though. I am eating many different things, and not having any problems so far. I am eating what is good for me and not straying to the Bad stuff. I can't believe how little it takes to satisfy me compared to before surgery. I am down about 35 lbs. (a little disappointed it isnt more) but Thrilled to add that loss to the the 20 lbs I lost before surgery. I am enjoying trying my clothes on and finding them baggy and my honey laughing with me not at me when I put them on. My children are so very proud of the choice I have made and thrilled to see me losing. I cannot express the gratitude I have for you all and the OBH.com site and Dr. Aslams site. It's amazing the people I have met and grown to love. I pray for each of you to be healthier, and happier with the new Life you have chosen. Keep the smiles on your faces, and never give up on this wonderful tool that we have been given. God Bless! Love , Pammie
TX M.
on 8/7/03 11:49 am - Tx
Hi Pammie, I had just been thinking about you. I am glad to hear things are going so well for you. Keep up the great job. There is no way I could have gone to work at 3 weeks out, even if I had had it lap. Do not wear yourself out. Take it slow, but keep exercising!!! Keep updating us also, love to hear what is going on with you!
Most Active