30 pounds gone!

TX M.
on 9/4/03 6:24 am - Tx
Hi fellow Mainers! I just had to come and share my good news. I have lost 30lbs as of today!!! I am 7 weeks out and finally feel like it is happening for me. I was at a platue for over 2 weeks, didn't think I would ever get past a 24 lb loss, but I have!!! Curves is opening on Sept 8th in Augusta, I plan on being there by noon. Hopefully that will increase my weight loss even more. I have started tracking my food intake at www.fitday.com. It is a really great tool, but I trully think what has helped me the most was finding the Unjury protein drink, it has made a HUGE difference in how I feel and my energy level.I am going camping again this weekend (adult only weekend) and will do lots of walking. I am hoping that I will lose 6 pounds by Tuesday, I go to see my GYN that day, she would be so excited to see me at the weight I was 12 years ago when I gave birth to my first child.
(deactivated member)
on 9/4/03 1:10 pm - Fort Myers, FL
Theresa-Congrats! So happy to hear you are doing well. Camping-wow, I'm freezing. Getting ready to head back down to Florida. As soon as I get down there I'm ordering some unjury. Have a great time on your adult w/e. Lynda ME/FL
Jo Ann B.
on 9/9/03 10:30 pm - South Berwick, ME
WOO - HOO! 7 weeks - 30 pounds - and you're a lightweight to begin with Good for you, Theresa! I joined Curves yesterday and never thought I would make it through three rounds - but I did! I was so excited - still am in fact and ready to head out there for my second Curves experience. I hope this kicks my weightloss into a higher gear. I am at -30 too. Talk to you soon, Jo
Most Active