I ate, wore makeup, went shopping and drank water!

(deactivated member)
on 1/1/06 9:58 am - Oak park, MI
Today was a much better day. Being off the pain meds is liberating. I actually got out of my jammies, put on some makeup, ate the Lasagna I made(it was YUMMY), went to Target, Mervyns, and Cold Stone(sinless only), and bought some flavored water. I drank a few of those and started peeing like nobody's business. I bought a pair of 15 Junior, green cordory pants for $15.00 today. I was in a 18/20 women's prior to surgery. I am still VERY swollen and I believe I have a lovely Seroma, but I know I will only continue to shrink with time. I lost 2 more pounds from the 6 I gained back when the bad swelling set in. All in all, life is on the upswing! Please still wait to ask me if I would do this again. Maybe in a month or so my answer will be better...lol. Love you guys! Terri
(deactivated member)
on 1/1/06 10:35 am - Roseville, MI
Terri Glad to hear you were out and about enjoying life a little today. It is always nice to have a little retail therapy. I love retail therapy. Congrats on going a size down. I love those days. Suzanne 300/161/150
Camie
on 1/1/06 10:42 am - Holt, Mi
Terri, glad to hear you are feeling better today. My name is Camie and tho I haven't been on here much I have been lurking. I had my tt and hernia repair on Dec. 19th and reading your post helped me. I just wanted to say glad your feeling better today.........Camie
Mary D.
on 1/1/06 12:40 pm - Macomb County, MI
So glad you are on an upswing!!! It will even get better.
Jeani
on 1/1/06 2:30 pm - West Branch, MI
Glad to hear you are feeling better Terri - you've been in my prayers! Jeani V
Theresa W.
on 1/1/06 10:46 pm - Northern Lower, MI
So glad to hear you are up and around!!! How'd it go at the Dr's.? I was wondering what he thought of the swelling, etc. Congrats on the size 15 Junior!!!! That is awesome!!!! It gets better and better from here. Yeah, I won't ask you if you'd do it again YET! Hugs, Theresa
(deactivated member)
on 1/1/06 11:21 pm - Midland, MI
Terri... Glad to hear your feeling a bit better today.. I was starting to worry. I can' t believe you almost put out the call for a butt kicking, I so would sign up for that *lol...kidding, sort of!* We'tre getting a Cold Stone here in a few months (ABOUT TIME!) so you'll have to teach me about "sinless". Now get out there and fule our economy by SHOPPING more... always makes me feel better till the bills rool in...*sigh* Happy New YEAR, Happy New YOU! Erin
(deactivated member)
on 1/2/06 4:17 am - Oak park, MI
Hello there Miss Erin. Cold Stone is the most awesome place in the whole wide world. It is one of the VERY few ice creams I can eat. Their Sinless is the best non fat, no sugar added ice cream I have ever eaten. You would never even know if someone did not tell you. Their fruits are in their own juices and they have nuts galore to mix in. You can substitute any recipe with the Sinless. I always get it with Banana, caramel, and pecans mixed in. I get a small, ask for them to put it in a size bigger cup and ask for a lid. Even the smalls are too big for me to finish. I bring it home and freeze the rest. It is best eaten if it thaws a little from your freezer first. There my dear is your cold stone lesson of the day! Terri
Linda Ton
on 1/2/06 5:39 am - Pontiac, MI
Hi Terri, I have been following your progress since your tummy tuck, I'm glad you're starting to feel human again. I'm having a lot of problems with my back and hips, and my doc says it's from the skin ...... so i guess i'm gonna do the tummy tuck soon....but i'm scared to death ! I don't tolerate pain well, and all the surgeries i've had were lap. But it would be nice to have it all gone. Hugs Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics