Finally new pic when I post

shannon d
on 1/1/06 11:04 pm - MI
Yeah! I have an updated pic when I post now...
(deactivated member)
on 1/1/06 11:16 pm - Midland, MI
YAY new picture! I'm trying to get a new one too... what a difference a YEAR makes! You go girl! Erin
shannon d
on 1/1/06 11:18 pm - MI
Hey Erin- Thanks!! I bet you're a toothpick now!! You do need a new pic!!! Everything going OK? Love Shannon
(deactivated member)
on 1/1/06 11:24 pm - Midland, MI
I wish I was a toothpick!!! Ok maybe not a toothpick but you get the idea... So far everything is ok... Nausea is back but I've been dealing with that forever so I'm actually ok with it. Keep up the GREAT Work! ERIN PS I have to come downstate at some point for a follow up apptment, maybe some of us can get together for LUNCH!
shannon d
on 1/2/06 2:28 am - MI
Yes-let me know when and maybe we can meet for lunch....I do work so I dont know how possible it will be Keep me informed! Shannon
Laylah
on 1/2/06 4:06 am - Oblivion, MI
hint on the nausea. . . I have meds that really mess me up sometimes with nausea and the only thing that seems to help is peppermint. I Dunno how u are on sugars, but I use the starbright disks things(the candies) Maybe you can find something that works for you with peppermint in it? I dont know what it is but it really helps me a lot. All the Best, Laylah (or heather, but thats what I am having people call me these days)
Linda Ton
on 1/2/06 5:33 am - Pontiac, MI
Hey, let me know when you make your appt, maybe i can meet you there? Dr. Webber is so gonna yell at me, i haven't seen him since February LOL . Oh, and what heather, or Laylah LOL, said about the starbrites is right....i buy the sugar free ones and they work great. Hugs Linda 360/173/160
kimberwhit66
on 1/1/06 11:39 pm - Davison, MI
Cute pic! how do you get your pic on when you post? I have one on my profile, but not here....
shannon d
on 1/2/06 2:39 am - MI
Hey Kim- You have to send a photo to [email protected] They can put a pic for when you post! I have a friend who grew up in Davison.. Shannon
Cheryl Barrett
on 1/2/06 12:07 am - Redford, MI
Hey Slim, I hate to keep saying this to everyone, but I swear everyone looks at least 10 years younger when they lose the weight. You look great, keep up the good work. Hugs, Cheryl
Most Active
Recent Topics