Thanks everyone

kimberwhit66
on 1/2/06 10:59 am - Davison, MI
I just wanted to take a moment (in between all my questions) to thank all of you for taking the time to respond and talk. What a blessing. When you do extensive research you find yourself coming across some very negative information and then you start doubting yourself. Whenever I come back to the Michigan board and read your posts and your responses it makes me fee so much better and so much more positive about the surgery. It is such a major decision and I know everyone has doubts, but it seems the negative posts and research you read stays with you so much longer! Anyway, I just wanted to tell all of you what an ispiration you are. I read what your are going through and then I know I will be okay. I am pretty much an introvert and outside of my husband (my best friend) and my family I don't have a lot of good friends. I belive you are all a true blessing to me and to each other.. Thank you!
Theresa W.
on 1/2/06 11:14 am - Northern Lower, MI
Your welcome! Glad you found us here and joined in! This board has always been a God-send for me, and I am over two years out! People helped me so much, I feel it is important to give back when I can. Best of luck to you Kim! Theresa
Most Active
Recent Topics