My wow moment

Jeani
on 1/2/06 11:26 am - West Branch, MI
My 13 year old gave me a wow moment yesterday, although I kinda had the "first half" last Friday night when I was karaokeing with Theresa. Last Friday my hubby and I slow danced and he could actually put his arms all the way around me and hold me as we were dancing (wow). Then New Years Day, at church, my 13 yo (who previously had told me he couldn't tell I was getting smaller, but I sure walked faster) informed me that he could now tell I was getting smaller because he could put his hands together when he hugged me Jeani V
Annette L.
on 1/2/06 12:17 pm - Farmington Hills , MI
Hi Jeani, Moment's like that are the best! Out of the mouths of babes.... God bless you, Annette
Beth Hand (was
Gothro)

on 1/2/06 2:46 pm - Fowlerville, MI
That's an awesome wow moment!!! Way to go... keep up the good work! Beth
Ron B.
on 1/2/06 6:24 pm - Manistee, MI
You rock sis, keep it going! We are so proud of you! See ya in a couple weeks, love ya, Ron
Theresa W.
on 1/2/06 9:25 pm - Northern Lower, MI
HEY!!! Is that you???? Long time no see (or hear!) Had to razz ya just a little! Jeani has been keeping me up to date on you guys...glad to hear you are doing so well! I'm so happy for Jeani too! You must be so proud of her! I tell ya, it's a small world, isn't it? Have a great New Year and tell Janie I said hello! Theresa
katiehoogerhyde
on 1/2/06 9:21 pm - Chelsea, MI
Jeani, what a sweet moment that must have been. Congratulations,girl. KATIE
Theresa W.
on 1/2/06 9:27 pm - Northern Lower, MI
I think that was one of my first wow moments too....having my daughter reach around me for a hug and say, "Wow Mom, I can really tell you are getting thinner...my hands touch!" How cute! Congratulations on both "Wow" moments...both were great! There will be many more to come! Hugs, Theresa
Most Active
Recent Topics