New family pic:-)

Theresa W.
on 1/4/06 12:06 pm - Northern Lower, MI
If you want to see, go to www.picturetrail.com/jmwagner and click on family pics album. Theresa
flash
on 1/4/06 1:25 pm - North Branch, MI
Theresa-- You have a good looking family. You truly are blessed. Friday is my big day. I hope to post as soon as I can thereafter to let everyone know how I do. Wish Me Luck, And keep me in your prayers. Sam
Theresa W.
on 1/4/06 9:38 pm - Northern Lower, MI
Hi Sam! Thanks for the compliment on my family! Yes, I am blessed! I've been following your posts and glad to hear you got your date! I will definately keep you in my prayers. Oh, what a wonderful ride you are about to embark on! Best of luck! Theresa
(deactivated member)
on 1/4/06 9:40 pm - Roseville, MI
You have a great looking family. Great picture.
Theresa W.
on 1/4/06 9:40 pm - Northern Lower, MI
...by the way, my husband is a photographer (Picture Perfect Photography) and took the picture with a tripod/timer. So, if you're in the market for family pics, he travels and is very reasonable!!!
Wendy Kipp
on 1/5/06 1:31 am - MI
What a beautiful family Theresa! I do want to have some pictures done, but I still have 93 lbs to go before goal. I want to wait til I look optimum!! LOL! I will keep you in mind though when the time comes. Maybe I could meet you too! Wendy
Theresa W.
on 1/5/06 1:59 am - Northern Lower, MI
Would love to meet you too!! I know what you mean about waiting to get weight off....the last family pic on the wall I weighed 280 lbs! So even though I'm not at goal, it's much better than the one that was up there!!! Theresa
Annette L.
on 1/5/06 2:47 am - Farmington Hills , MI
Hi Theresa, what a beautiful family you have. God bless you, Annette
(deactivated member)
on 1/5/06 3:59 am - Oak park, MI
What a nice family pic! You guys are just gorgeous. Matt and I have never gotten our pictures done. The only one we have in a frame is from when we heavy. Your makes me want to get on that.
Michele P
on 1/5/06 4:04 am
Hi Theresa - The pics are great. Actually the picture of you and Tammi at the December meeting- woo hoo!!!! Looking good, both of you! Best, Michele P
Most Active
Recent Topics