westside support group

Annette L.
on 1/5/06 6:11 am - Farmington Hills , MI
Hi Everyone, Will be meeting Friday January 17 Th. at 6:00 pm. at the Denny's restaurant on wayne Rd. near the mall, across from Fitness U.S.A., in Westland. That was one heck of a run on sentence! Hope to see you all there. Please think about topics you may want to discuss at future meetings. Let's make this a year of growth as we shrink. God bless you all, Annette
bekster
on 1/5/06 11:18 am - Pentwater, MI
Ok now I really don't consider you the "west side" I guess you are more the western part of the east side. Sorry, just bummed out cause everyone is from over there and not over here! (West Michigan) Enjoy your meeting! Bekki
Annette L.
on 1/5/06 11:28 am - Farmington Hills , MI
Sorry Bekki, We call ourselves the Westside support group, because we could only find support groups in Detroit or the east side of town. You could post asking if there is a group near you. Hope you find one, if not you could start one. That's what we did. God bless you, Annette
bekster
on 1/5/06 11:44 am - Pentwater, MI
Thanks Annette! We have a small group that meets here in town monthly, but just looking to expand my horizons a little. I think I'll post and track some folks down! Take care! Bekki
Guess Who L.
on 1/8/06 11:36 pm
Annette, I received an email from Yvonne stating the meeting was 27 Jan 06. Please check this out. Also, Jan 17th is on a Tuesday????? Vanessa.
Most Active
Recent Topics