Tonights The Night!

Sandy
on 1/5/06 10:38 pm - Burton, MI
REMINDER: For all our female members & wives of our male members!!! DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES PAJAMA PARTY! Are you tired of being home, alone, with the kids? Looking for a way to spice up your life in every way possible? Longing for some excitement in your bedroom? Work got you over stressed and under relaxed? If you answered yes to any of these questions you my friend are a desperate housewife! You need a girl's night out! That is what I am offering YOU! You are invited to come to my Desperate Housewives Pajama Party! Here you can come relax, in your very own comfy pajamas, have some drinks, snacks, and learn new exciting ways to drop that desperate feeling from your life! I will be demonstrating the awesome Pure Romance Products and you all will be the First to see and shop our BRAND NEW Pure Romance Fashions Line! Lingerie from casual all the way to fantasy for you and him both! I will also be giving away prize opportunities to those who attend, bring friends, wear pajamas, rsvp, and to those who shop! So don't delay....................RSVP, and call all of your friends to bring along with you TODAY! Check list: Call all of your friends to have them come with you! Wear pajamas! Bring cash or checkbook to purchase all the necessities! Set up a babysitter NOW! Bring your own beer, booze, wine, drink, etc... R S V P to Sandy!!!! When: TODAY January 06, 2006 @ 7pm Where: Sandy's Shack! 2050 Webber Ave. Burton, MI 48529 RSVP: 810. 250. 1643 or [email protected] I would love to have the house bursting at the seems!!! The party will start promptly at 7pm! So don't be late...........and remember...........NO KIDS........NO MEN!!!! Just us Chicks!!!!!!! Hope to see ya there! ~Sandy So far there are 7 gals from our board that have RSVPed to come Drive safe and call if you have questions.
Most Active
Recent Topics