Cyber Cafe` : HaPpY Mother's Day everyone!

marymazilla
on 5/13/12 1:47 am - GARDEN CITY, MI
Good Morning michigander.

Happy Mother's day to all!
Weather your a Mom or a Child What is the best memory of Mothers days present or past? What made it special?

the Best one was with my Own Mom. She had just lost a good amount of weight. She got all dolled up in her new Knit skirt set and had her teeth in and her wig on. She even put on some earings and a little make up. We took her to Old country Buffett for family dinner. All the Married kids and all the grand children. She was so proud that her family was there. We laught like crazy at the boys and how many times they went to the all you can eat iceam machine.
I LOVE N MISS YOU MOM!

It was so special because my mother suffered from obesity and manic depression. Her usual life style was to sit in a chair and watch television and eat fudge cycles, drink Fresca soda, and take pills. Only if the medical community knew then what the know now! Even with all her issues she still found time to be such a wonderful mother!

"When we stop running away from the situation that is scary - that is the moment we discover how strong we really are. So, acknowledge your strength...rejoice in it...and start breathing in life, as the beautiful, strong soul (being) that you truly are." - Rachna Sirtaj.......Love & Peace

boxermom
on 5/15/12 6:39 am - MI
Hi Mary!

great topic!  my best mothers day is every mothers day.  i am so blessed to have children.  i was such a selfish greedy young adult.  when i finally had childen it taught me so much about patience, forgiveness and whats truly important in life.  

anyway, thanks for the post!

bm
Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!

Boxermom
290/190/160  TT done
sw/cw/gw 

Most Active
Recent Topics