SO excited!!!

dolfinluvr77
on 6/15/12 2:23 am - Moorhead, MN
Post Date: 6/15/12 9:20 am

I just ordered 2-containers of Unjury protein powder and as soon as they arrive I am doing the 5 day pouch test to "detox" myself from the all the nasty carbs, slider food, sugar, alcohol and basically get my pouch back to where it should be...and well, yes, hopefully loose some of my regained pounds over the last few years!!! I have about 30 to lose overall.

I plan to stick to the 5-DPT rules and then modify a bit after to something more like a protein shake for bfast, one for lunch, a healthy snack in afternoon, and a healthy real protein filled dinner. No chocolate milk filled coffee in the a.m.'s; No (2-3)glasses of wine in the evenings; more exercise than usual (which is to exercise in general. HA!); and really concentrate on drinking 64oz's of water each day(I'm horrible at drinking water)!

This should work, right? This "should" help me lose what I want/need by July 15th for my BIL's wedding?!? ...Well I hope so anyways.

Anyone want to help support me and maybe do this 5DPT with me?!
      Began my journey in 2008 at 246#....lost 111#...have regaind about 35#'s of which I am currently trying to rectify!

Yelena K.
on 6/15/12 10:44 pm - Plymouth, MN
 I would if I wasn't pregnant. I always like a nice detox! Good luck!

2019: 11 years out and maintaining a loss of 150lbs.

Follow me:

www.morethanmyweight.com

www.facebook.com/morethanmyweight

www.youtube.com/morethanmyweight

Connie D.
on 6/19/12 3:03 am
Good for you....that is what I did and am down 21 pounds now!!

Hang in there....you can do it....back to basic's is the answer!!

HUGS....connie d
dolfinluvr77
on 6/19/12 3:10 am - Moorhead, MN
Elena...CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Wow!

Connie...tell me more! what all did you do to lose 21#'s?!? That's freakin' awesome! I am getting SO anxious to detox next week, I am starting to feel crappier everyday in lue of it. LoL

My plan for the moment is to drink Unjury protein shakes for bfast & lunch (and as needed in between)Basically stick to the Day 1 & 2 plan of the 5 DPT (cream/broth soups, sf pudding,proten shakes, etc.)...and maybe even for up to 4-days if I can stand it. And if my body can handle it excercise daily...even if its just a short walk.

I just hope I'm not psyching myself up to fail...
      Began my journey in 2008 at 246#....lost 111#...have regaind about 35#'s of which I am currently trying to rectify!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1485 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1182 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2653 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2726 views