Brand Names of Tasty Protien Shakes

Angie S
on 1/13/04 4:04 am - Cody, WY
Hi all! I am doing research, well a co-worker and I, are. I need some Brand Names of some good tasting Protien drinks. And do they need to be Sugar free? Fat free? What EXACTLY do I need to look for to get the best results! This is a fairly new concept to me. Any advice would be great! Thanks, Angie
Arlies Q
on 1/13/04 11:06 am - Brandon, MS
Angie, all I know is that they need to be hi-protein, low carb and little or no sugar. I think most or at least alot of people dump on sugar and from what I hear, you don't want to go there!!!!! Look at Susan Marie's web site www.bariatriceating.com. I hear good things about her stuff. She would probably send you some samples. Arlies susan marie also has a book out too! or will be out soon.
Angie S
on 1/14/04 1:39 pm - Cody, WY
Arlies, Thank you for taking the time to answer. Seems not many people take the time to come to the state board. Where in East Central, MS. are you? Angie
kverneuille
on 1/17/04 7:19 am - Jackson, MS
Angie, I drink a pre-mixed proein shake from VHT Technologies called Extreme Smoothie. It comes in 3 flvors, chocolate, vanilla and straberery. I drink the chocolate. I has only 4 grams of sugar per 11 ozs. and 35 grams of protein. I get it from my health food store. I haven't had much luck with the powders except Sugar-Free Carnation Instant Breakfast. If you add a 1/2 cup of powdered milk along with the milk you add another 6 grams making the shake about 20 grams. Hope this helps. Kim
Most Active