At 9:45 a.m. I Got APPROVED........

cbarnesl
on 11/23/09 5:20 am - collins, MS
I just received notice Nov 23  @ 9:45 a.m. that I am APPROVED  for LAPBAND SURGERY for Dec 10. I got approved after first letter sent which was Thursday, Nov 19.  Now I am getting nervous... could some please let me know how they do thru surgery , after surgery and how they handle been on a liquid diet two weeks before surgery and two weeks after.  And what will you recommend I drink.......

Size Sexy

Tammy M.
on 11/23/09 5:55 am - Hattiesburg, MS
VSG on 11/12/20 with
Honey the hard part is OVER!!!!!

Liquid diet is nothing. Search the various forums here for great recipes and suggestions.

SF Jello
SF pudding
Iced tea / hot tea (hot tea helps me feel fuller)
water
Crystal Light
Diet Cokes
popsicles
hot cocoa
soups (I LOVE tomato soup)
take a thicker soup like potato soup and run it through the blender with some milk or whatever.

Crystal Light and Kool-Aid makes packets to pour into your water to flavor it.

~ Tammy Starr

littlemisskk
on 11/28/09 7:44 am
Girl, I'm right there with you! My surgery is Dec 8th. Congrats!! I've been making the heck out of some protien shakes. They make an ice cream called Guilt Free (I got mine at Walmart) I've been putting that in the blender with some lactose free fat free milk. It helps me feel ful pretty much instantly. I haven't gotten to the clear liquids stage so I can't help you out much with that, but I wish you all the success you deserve!
Tammy M.
on 12/1/09 7:03 am - Hattiesburg, MS
VSG on 11/12/20 with
Well ladies, how are you both doing???

I know Thanksgiving threw a wrench in things. But today is a new day.

Any problems? concerns? questions? praise reports?

Tammy  

~ Tammy Starr

Most Active