New & Confused

montanarosey
on 12/14/08 9:24 am
I just registered with this forum and am scheduled for Lap Band surgery January 12,2009. I am in Butte & will have Dr. Rohrer perform my surgery in GF.
I went to the nutrition class in October and received my "packet". I ordered the "unjury" protein, which should be delivered by the 18Th & I start my pre-surgery diet the 29th. I'm stocking up on jellos, puddings, etc.
I am a little concerned because I haven't been contacted about my "psych" exam. I've called twice and was told I'd be contacted but so far, nothing. 
I have an additional problem in that I am a triple amputee and due to my weight gain the past few years I have become increasingly less mobile. I am now unable to walk on my prostheses, which leaves me basically housebound and unable to get to physical therapy or appointments. As the surgical date approaches, I wonder what more I should do? I think I am getting a bit panicky as the date approaches and just need to hear from people who know what's going on. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Carrie B.
on 12/16/08 9:17 am - Miles City, MT
I would call Lisa in Dr. Rohrer's office and verbalize your concerns. She is amazing and will help you if you tell her you are scared and this is why.

Most Active