Billings WLS Support Group - TONIGHT!! =0)

Felicia S
on 9/2/09 1:04 am - Billings, MT
(Formerly Billings Weight Loss Surgery Meet Ups)

For people who have had or will have weight loss surgery and who live in the Billings and surrounding areas.

When and Where: Please sign up for the yahoo group for the current day, time, and location.

Who: Anyone that wants to come. Its totally informal. Doesn't matter where you had surgery or what surgery type you had/ will have. Newbies, Old timers, Post Ops, Pre Ops, Lap Banders, RNY'er and everyone in between!! EVERYONE is welcome!

We are not affiliated with any particular Montana WLS clinic. We have members who have had or will be having surgery in different clinics around the state using different surgeons.

::CLICK HERE TO JOIN  http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/BWLSSG/ ::

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Loss To Date: -262lbs
CHANGE YOUR MIND, CHANGE YOUR DAY!
Accept responsibility for your choices and actions.
Believe that you're worth the time and the effort.
Commit and don't quit until your dreams come true.

camslove
on 9/3/09 11:38 am
Hello! How often do you meet? I have a friend that is 1 month post-op and I am waiting on approval from my insurance company...we are in Livingston and could use some support. Please advise when your next one is so we can come!

[email protected]
Thank you!
Felicia S
on 9/3/09 11:51 am, edited 9/3/09 11:52 am - Billings, MT
Hi ya!

I sent you an email. Let me know if you don't receive it ok!!

Have a great evening!
Felicia =0)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Loss To Date: -262lbs
CHANGE YOUR MIND, CHANGE YOUR DAY!
Accept responsibility for your choices and actions.
Believe that you're worth the time and the effort.
Commit and don't quit until your dreams come true.

Most Active