Papers Signed

mistydreamer
on 11/5/06 10:07 pm - Fredericton, Canada
I signed my papers on the 3rd....met Carol again.... Lise weighed me and I lost again!!!yay for me...since my info session I've lost 13 lbs... she told me to start taking my diabetic pills the way I'm supposed too cuz I have a tendency to sometimes not take them at all...then I saw Dr. B... He went over the risks again..I know them all by heart... He said that from now on I either had to stay at my current weight but he'd be happy if I continued to show a loss....and that if I gained any from here on out that the surgery would be postponed..which I already knew as well.. So I'm on my best behavior now... He said the surgery would be within 6 months..but he's told me that since my very first consult with him which was on July 10th and everytime he's said that it's always been 5 weeks after that I've gotten a call... Lise told me that the next call would be for the blood work,ekg's and such and to plan for a 4 to 5 hour session... So far Dr. B hasn't told me to follow any kind of diet plan yet..other then cutting my serving sizes down and staying away from my pop that is..so I'm hoping that I don't have to do a liquid thing..and LIse seems to think that as long as I continue to show a steady rate of loss that he won't prescribe a liquid diet for me..which is great cuz I don't think I could follow a liquid diet before and then after at the same time.. So I'm expecting the first week of December to be going down for my tests...
charitydawn
on 12/10/06 2:20 am - Charlottetown, Canada
Hi Pamela, I was just wondering if you got a call for your surgery date yet? I just went in friday and signed my papers. Charity
mistydreamer
on 12/10/06 11:09 am - Fredericton, Canada
No I haven't got a date for the surgery yet...I was kind of expecting too by now though... later Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1070 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1930 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1781 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1777 views