I got my call!!!

charitydawn
on 3/19/07 5:39 am - Charlottetown, Canada
I got a call this am .. There was a cancelation I will be going wednesday to do my pre-admission tests. And if all goes well with those, she said the date they have for me is April 10th. YEAH!!!!
LoriM
on 3/19/07 9:58 am - Fredericton, Canada
WOW congratz Charity!!!!!!! I better get on the ball and lose some weight or I will have to wait and wait and wait!!!!! I am excited for you! Let me know how you make out with your tests!
LoriM
on 3/21/07 12:58 pm - Fredericton, Canada
How did your tests go today? What all did they do?
charitydawn
on 3/22/07 7:42 am - Charlottetown, Canada
hey Lori, They went fine. I've lost 13.8 lbs since December. They want me to lose another 5 lbs by the 3rd of April.... gotta get my butt to the gym regularly now! They talked alot about the surgery, and after care. Then I just went and got 4 vials of blood taken, an ecg and 2 chest x-ray's. Now just to lose the 5 lbs.. cause if i dont.. they may not do the surgery
LoriM
on 3/22/07 10:32 am - Fredericton, Canada
HOLY they want even more weight. I thought they said that as long as you stayed the same or weighed less. As long as you didn't go up they would do surgery. That is what they have been telling me all along! Drive you crazy! lol well that is great you have lost almost 14 lbs since dec!
charitydawn
on 3/22/07 11:04 pm - Charlottetown, Canada
I know i guess that is until the final 3 week pre-op. They need to know that your doing your 1200 calorie diet thing. And she said there is no way anyone on a 1200 calorie diet for 3 weeks well technically 2 wouldnt lose some weight. I asked her what if I stay the same weight. She told me that the dr would make the decision at that point. But they really wanted me to try and lose another 5 lbs.. OMG I went to value village yesterday HAHA this can not turn into a good thing lol. I got 4 pairs of pants for "post op" for 30$... lord I cant even get 1 pair of pants now on sale for 30$ haha.
LoriM
on 3/22/07 11:37 pm - Fredericton, Canada
Hmm I suppose that is right about the 1200 cal diet. LOL WOW 4 pairs of pants for 30 dollars. That for sure it a good price! WOW. 2 weeks.....so are you nervous or just excited? I think I would be bonkers!
Krista C.
on 3/24/07 6:11 am - Quispamsis, Canada
Charity congrats! I'm tickled pink for you
nadineisnot
on 3/25/07 10:36 pm - amherst, Canada
how did ur pre ad mid appt go? are u pumped? whats going threw your head, i bet ur gettin scared, but u wull do good! its all worth it! u will love the way u feel!
mistydreamer
on 3/29/07 6:18 am - Fredericton, Canada
Yay for you Charity! I go the 17th...and yeah I've lost like 33 lbs since my consultation and Lise said she'd like to see another 5 lbs gone when I go back on the 10th of April for my test results... This 1200 a day calorie pre-diet is really giving me migraines though and making me a bit dizzy..and tired! But I'm really looking forward to it.. See ya on the flipside Charity!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1079 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1944 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1789 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1786 views