sugery done...back home

Sunshine33
on 4/21/11 7:38 am
Hi everyone...got my sleeve surgery 2 days ago and I`m back home since this morning. Feeling good but I have a lot of gaz...

A new life is beginning, and I`m proud to be on the loser`s team.
Trish-hoping
on 4/21/11 10:48 am - Benton, Canada
That is so great Sunshine!! Welcome to the losers bench, so glad to have you home. I love my sleeve and couldn't have done this without it, keep us posted on your progress!
HW-362 SW-330  (21lbs lost on pre-op diet)  Over HALF way there!!  
Sunshine33
on 4/23/11 1:40 pm

I`m sure I will also say that I couldn`t have done it without the sleeve. I have tried so many times to lose weight and then It will all come back plus more. However, the years I`ve waited made me realized that I`m ready for a big change, that I want to be around long enough for my kids. I`m ready, I`m sure it will always be a challenge, but I`m up for it :)

Happy easter :)
Kitty_mom
on 4/21/11 11:28 pm - New Maryland, Canada
Hallelujah! there's Sunshine on the losers bench! Welcome. I will soon be green with envy at just how fast the weight is dropping off you!

Sunshine33
on 4/23/11 1:32 pm

Halleluja! is the word...Finaly after waiting all those years, but it got me ready for this. Perhaps 5 years ago, I wasn`t ready for that big change. Everyday is a challenge to try to get all the liquids in. I drink to fast, then I will realize it soon enough with a huge pain in my stomach. Practice makes it better....I`ll keep on practicing. Can`t wait for May 10th to see how it`s working out...I`m out walking already, and I feel great.

How is your band going? 

Have a great easter :)

Mary C.
on 4/21/11 11:38 pm - Glovertown, Canada
CONGRATS! Sunshine! Here's hopig for a quick and uneventful recovery! Take care!

Sunshine33
on 4/23/11 1:37 pm
Thanks :) besides perforating my liver...everything went as planned. I was out of the hospital 2 days after surgery and I feel good. One day at a time and we`ll see what we can do to make this sleeve work best for me.
scully69
on 4/22/11 10:04 am
Congrats sunshine , the weight will come off fast , and you will love it .
scully69    
Sunshine33
on 4/23/11 1:40 pm
sunnie41
on 4/22/11 10:55 pm - Canada
VSG on 05/17/12
congratulations, im so jealous lol (just kidding). now you have a new beggining :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1081 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1946 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1792 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1787 views