Any News ?????????????????

maggie9247
on 9/27/13 5:48 am - Miramichi, Canada

It's been pretty quiet on here for a bit. How did everyone make out in their session in Bathurst. I know a group of people have went, but nothing posted. I am still waiting to at least get a call to actually get in to see Dr.Savoie. Please keep me posted. I am going  to call Bathurst next week and ask about the waiting list and see where  it is at now. Last time I called they were May/June. But then again it depends who you talk to. Just very frustrating at times. Waiting gameindecision

Lesley42
on 9/27/13 7:42 am - Canada

The info session was good... They just went into more detail of what we talked about during our first consult... and now our names have gone off to the O.R for scheduling.. Hopefully we should all here something soon..There was 10 of us I think and they do 2 surgery's a week and most people has said Dr. Savoie said they would be done before Christmas.. So cross your fingers and I hope you here something very so.. Its all so exciting....... When did your referal go in?

Lesley42                        
maggie9247
on 9/28/13 4:54 am - Miramichi, Canada

Hey Leslie42, my referral was sent back in October '09. It is almost 4 years. I know it does take quite some time to actually get in . Just the waiting that is the killer for me. After I get in and actually see and talk to Dr. Savoie then I know it will be real. And everything will start moving after that.

Lesley42
on 9/28/13 7:35 am - Canada

Oh I hear yeah.. the waiting game is so hard...My referal was May 2009 and my first consult was July.. so hopefully you will hear something within the next couple of months... I cant wait to get my call for surgery now, then it will seem even more real for me.. Good luck and hears to hoping you'll hear something soon..

Lesley42                        
LisaFull
on 10/9/13 2:37 am - Fredericton, Canada
VSG on 10/02/13

Hello NB Peeps!! I was on the waitlist since April 2009, had first consult in June 2013 group session July 2013, told Sept . 10th my surgery was to be Oct 2nd, so Im a week post-op now with my sleeve with Dr. Semerjian.  So far so good.........3 weeks away from any types of solids, but hey, I waited almost 5 years for this, so its all about perspective :)

jjwbuster
on 10/9/13 11:04 am - Saint John, Canada

So how are you feeling? How was the surgery? 

referral sent March 2009/ Approval signed March 2013/Surgery May 2013

HW: 404  Pre OP Liquid: 375   SW: 349   CW: 271

jndrake
on 10/10/13 8:24 am - Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
VSG on 12/10/13

Wow I wish Dr Beausolie's process was that quick from info session till surgery. I had my all day info session in May and MIGHT get to have surgery in December.

"You're off to great places today is your day your mountain is waiting so get on your way.Oh the Places you'll go" Dr.Seuss

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1064 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1921 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1773 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1771 views