I GOT MY DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ErinG
on 3/12/14 4:29 am
VSG on 04/07/14

I just got a call from Dr Savoie's office, and my Appoint for surgery is APRIL 7TH OMG Im so excited, I was beginning to think that I wouldnt be getting it until like Aug or Sept!!  Im freaking out a bit, but everything is coming together

(deactivated member)
on 3/12/14 5:45 am - Oromocto, Canada

Yeah to you!!!

Lesley42
on 3/12/14 6:30 am - Canada

You just gave me a lump in my throat!! I am so happy for you.. I feel your excitement.. Your on your way now.. congrats!!!! I cant wait to hear all about your journey!

Lesley42                        
jjwbuster
on 3/12/14 8:33 am - Saint John, Canada

WooHoo....it all begins now....

referral sent March 2009/ Approval signed March 2013/Surgery May 2013

HW: 404  Pre OP Liquid: 375   SW: 349   CW: 271

bigchris
on 3/12/14 10:54 am - Canada

ya hoo! great news are you having it done in Bathurst or Moncton? I'm going on the 8th in Moncton for my surgery. i can't wait to see how our journey for weight lost will go.good luck with the surgery and i hope every goes well with your surgery

ErinG
on 3/12/14 1:15 pm
VSG on 04/07/14

Hey big Chris thanks and congrats to you too,I'm goin to be in Bathurst when I go it closer to Miramichi where I live so it's easier how awesome that we are going at the same time pretty much I cannot wait for your updates keep us posted for sure , I start the liquid diet on the 24th so this weekend will be my last hurah lol I hope your surgery and everything goes smoothly and good luck :) 

bigchris
on 3/13/14 3:58 am - Canada

thank you and same to you I can't wait to join the loser bench with the rest of the group of friends on this site. this weekend my friends have planed a birthday party for me and since I will start my liquid diet in two weeks this will be the last time I drink and eat what I want so I'm going to enjoy my self because on Monday I'm start to cut things out of what I eat starting with pop and junk I don't need to eat.

ErinG
on 3/12/14 1:18 pm
VSG on 04/07/14

Thanks everyone for the encouraging words it means a lot even though we don't even really know each other it's like a bond we all have and know what each other is going through its great to have people you can come to and ask questions to knowing they are going through similar situations I wish each and everyone of you all the success in the world , thank you 

sunnie41
on 3/12/14 10:34 pm - Canada
VSG on 05/17/12

congratulations...we will be waiting for you here, making room on the losers bench :)

Joanne1203
on 3/13/14 12:08 pm

Congrats to you.  when was your referral month?  I was told they are at a stall since Feb so it's nice to see they started to move thing along again.  whoot whoot for you!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1081 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1946 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1792 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1787 views