Surgery is over and feeling good!!!

maggie9247
on 12/2/14 12:13 am - Miramichi, Canada

Hello to all, I just got back on to read the posts. I completed my 2 week liquid diet with a 24 pound weightloss and I got to say, I felt proud when I got on the scale the morning of my surgery. I had my surgery last Thursday , the day of the big storm, not a fun drive . but made it safe and sound. All is well , the Bathurst hospital,all of their staff were fantastic !!!! I am getting around pretty good, day by day it is getting easier. I know how alot of you feel anxiously awaiting for your calls, I have been there. But I will tell you this, it does move fast. One day your meeting them, and it seems the next your getting testing done. Then the "BIG" call for surgery date.I have learned in the 5 years that, it was so worth the wait, and trust me - you will not look back. Everyday is a new day, new beginning. Good luck to all. 

allyray
on 12/2/14 1:09 am

Oh I have been wondering how you were doing!!!!  Do you feel thst you were prepared for what actually happened and how you feel now?  So excited to see your post. I was into the clinic and met the team last Thursday as well. 

maggie9247
on 12/2/14 9:44 pm - Miramichi, Canada

I was prepared as much as I could be.I am taking it day by day, still sore at times, but getting easier. It is worth it though. 

kim_pei
on 12/2/14 3:34 am - Canada

ongrats Maggie!   Glad to hear all went well !

(deactivated member)
on 12/3/14 4:21 am - Oromocto, Canada

Yeah!  You're on the downswing now!

sunnie41
on 12/4/14 12:12 am - Canada
VSG on 05/17/12

congrats and here is to a speedy recovery :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1064 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1920 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1772 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1769 views