Stall is over

AMAZEBALLS
on 6/14/16 9:56 am - Dieppe, Canada
VSG on 04/19/16

I am 8 weeks out. Since my last post I have lost 11lbs. So I guess the stall is over  Had my first post-op appointment with the doctor (Beausoleil) and I also saw the nurse (Monique) last week and everything is going well. I also asked to speak to the nutritionist (Rinette) to see if what I am doing is ok or if I need to change anything. I am still surprised that I don't have to do a "low carb" diet. That makes this so much easier. That said, I don't eat a lot of carbs (they don't sit as well) but knowing I am not restricted in any way food wise is great because it doesn't make me feel deprived of anything. I have moments where my food is so yummy I would love to have another bite but there is just no room for anything else. Trying my best to get in all my protein but it is hard sometimes. I find it hard to eat when I'm not hungry and well....I'm never hungry lol. Certain thing are easier to eat than others....for me, Pork loin is amazing FYI. Nutritionist said that with meat sometimes adding sauce is the key. Will have to try again with chicken. Chicken breasts have more protein but thighs are easier to eat...like I said before...it's trial and error. And if something is hard to eat one day, try again later as it might be ok now. I am in the honeymoon phase now where it seems so easy, dreading the day when hunger and cravings return....hopefully by then I will be at my goal weight.....whatever that is. Still exercising and using my Fitbit. That's it for now!

" I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday"

VSG: April 19, 2016, Dr. Beausoleil, Moncton NB, Canada

5' 2'' HW:276 SW:267 CW:149 GW:150 DreamW:136

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1057 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1911 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1765 views
Facebook page