WLS Bathurst

(deactivated member)
on 9/13/17 12:05 pm

Waiting for appointment with the surgeon... 8 more days.. I am going Sept 21 and I'm very excited to have started this. How long after the surgeon appt ?

This will be my second appointment , first one was with the nurse, psych and dietetics. I am going to bathurst , I was told the doctor will be Dre. Rousselle.. Anyone had experience with her ?

CrazyCatLady506
on 9/14/17 12:39 pm

I meet the surgeon on the 29th in Bathurst...kinda nervous. How long has it been since you met with nurse/dietician/psychologist? Have you lost weight since then?

No idea which surgeon I am meeting with...best of luck! :)

(deactivated member)
on 9/14/17 12:55 pm

I met with the team on July 28th.

I don't know if I have lost weight yet because I do not own a scale. Scales have always been my nemesis, bought 1 in august and managed to break it within 2 days so I figured I wasn't meant to have one hehe. But I have felt a difference clothes and body wise. I feel less bloated that's for sure. Can't wait to see the scale at the appointment. Hopefully it moved.

Let me know how your visit went. It seems like not many people from Bathurst around here. :)

CrazyCatLady506
on 9/14/17 5:44 pm

What have you found the hardest to do with their "suggestions"? The no drinking during meals is by far the hardest...ouff.

How have you improved your eating habits? I dont see a change in clothing so im kinda stressed out.

(deactivated member)
on 9/14/17 5:54 pm

My hardest was slowing down eating and eating out. Im so busy all the time it was pretty hard with that but I managed. When I had to I tried to make healthy choice. I never really drank during meals so had no issues with that.

Carnageman
on 2/11/18 3:13 pm

Have you had your operation yet? Hopefully yes :) I am in the process (waiting for apt with Doctor) but forgot to ask how long I would be hospitalized. Do you know the answer? thanks :)

(deactivated member)
on 2/14/18 4:59 am

Yes I did ! In December. You are hospitalized for 2 nights if all goes well and no complications.

Carnageman
on 2/14/18 2:07 pm

that is great news!!! hope all is well

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1059 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1913 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1768 views
Facebook page