First Post

pooca
on 12/27/04 12:49 pm
Is there anyone else out there who periodically checks for signs of life on this board? Someone had to be the first to say hi so I guess I am it. HI!
sunneegirl
on 4/29/05 4:06 am - Whitinsville, MA
lol.... took me four months to reply, I guess! Not officially from New Brunswick, but indirectly I am. Pretty much all of my family is from Minto/Fredericton area. My parents moved down to Massachusetts in the early 60's, had me and my brother here and retired back to Minto about 9 years ago. And actually, my husband, brother, and I will be going up there next weekend... I'll wave in the direction of Miramichi! Paula
pooca
on 5/1/05 3:10 am
Hi there Lots of crazy stuff happening in Minto these days. I have only been to Minto a couple of times when I was a kid. Nice spot as I remember. I was born in Miramichi and moved away many times but always end up back here. Lisa ( backatcha )
shybaby
on 1/26/06 5:01 am - Prosser Brook, Canada
HI Lisa Wow fimally someone who has had the surgery I am from Moncton and waiting for a date for surgery medicare has finally approved me. My email is [email protected] I am so scared for my surgery I dont know what to expect.
Danielleneed2loosew
eight

on 1/27/06 1:53 am - Woodstock, Canada
hey, im from nb too. wanna chat?
paramedic
on 1/29/06 11:17 am - Coldbrook, Canada
Hi to all who has recently posted. My name is Laurie and I am from NS and there does not seem to be many people on that site. I have been regularly checking all the sites, esp the ones for the maritimes, because we are special. I am also waiting for an appointment with Dr. B in Moncton. The information that I have recieve thus far about him is very positive. I have also been looking into a Dr. Yafi in Mexico. Maybe your coverage might cover out of province or out of country. Once I get approval, I hope soon< then I am going to see if the will cover other provinces or out of country.The price of the procedure and staff makes it worth looking into. If any of you are interested e-mail. I am looking for people to compare notes and experiences with. I think it is better to have people that are traveling down the same path to a new you. My home e-mail is [email protected] Hope to hear from you. Laurie Gagnon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1070 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1930 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1781 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1777 views