new to this

head1955
on 3/25/06 2:23 am - Douglas, New Brunswick, Canada, NB
hello. This is my first time at this site, recommended by Dr. Beausoleil. I have my first appoinment with him on April the 13th...easter, a new beginning. What should I expect? I am scared to death he'll say no.
little_lamb
on 3/27/06 7:13 am - Moncton, Canada
Hi Heather. Scared he'll say no to what? Am I missing something? I've been seeing him for two years now and the first thing he ever said to me was that Obeisity was a disease and there was no cure......If you are obeise, he'll reccommend the operation to you. Don't be scared. The more you are online, the easier the decision gets.....
head1955
on 3/27/06 10:45 am - Douglas, New Brunswick, Canada, NB
I guess I am afraid he'll think I don't need this surgery. You say you have been seeing him for two years. Have you had surgery?
paramedic
on 3/28/06 11:02 am - Coldbrook, Canada
Hi Heather, If you got this far then you are already on the road to a new you. Prepare a list of questions for him. If you meet the requirement that make obese and if you have any health issues then you will qualify and then it is to wait for a date I am in Nova Scotia and we do not have a wls in the province. Since Dr.B. has become so popular his waiting lists are 2-5 years long. So I have decided to self pay and is going to Ontario. I only have to wait 4 months. Heather good luck. There are alot of information on this site and there are also lots of people that are well informed about what works and what doesn't Bye for now Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1070 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1930 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1781 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1777 views