hey my names julie and im...

julie4
on 3/30/06 12:25 am - Nova Scotia, Canada
hey my names julie and im from nova scotia, i was just wondering if any of you knew the wait time in nova scotia and or the shortest wait time around here? any help would be greatly appriciated thankyou! - julie
paramedic
on 3/30/06 11:43 am - Coldbrook, Canada
Hi Julie Welcome to the site. There does not seem to be much action on the Maritimes site. Which is sad because there are a whole lot of obese people. Anyway to your questiion. At this time there are no Dr's doingwls in NS. The only local DR. is in Moncton N.B. His waiting time is 2-5 years and that is after who knows how long of a wait just to get to see him. Now if you are looking for MSI to cover our surgery they will pay for the RNY but not the Band, but they will only pay a small portion. Since I chose to have the lap-band ,for my own reasons. I am going to Ontario. Dr.Chris Cobourn is the Dr. What I have read so far is that he seems to be good at what he does,and comes with a long list of credits. Since I am selfpaying my waiting time is only 3 months. Where in NS I live in the Annapolis Valley. Hope that answered your question. If you have any question just write. Good luck Bye for now Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1071 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1930 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1781 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1778 views