Can you guys send a few *APPROVAL* vibes my way?

A_brand_new_me
on 3/13/06 10:44 pm - NC
I am scheduled for surgery on Mar 23rd. I am a nervous wreck because I still don't have approval. As a matter of fact, I don't know if they have even sent it in yet. (When I called on Thurs she said she thought they would call ins. on Mon or Tues for approval.) Nothing like waiting until the last minute, huh? The office assured me over and over, I would get approved, that because they are a "center of Excellence" it is a less strenuous approval process. I hope and pray they spoke the truth. If you could spare some ***APPROVAL*** vibes for me, I would greatly appreciate it. I will be devated if I don't get to have it next week. THANK YOU!
Nancy Hall
on 3/13/06 11:52 pm - Charlotte, NC
Okay, it's not really vibes, but you get the idea! I'm sure you will hear VERY soon! Nancy H
matsum
on 3/14/06 2:15 am - jacksonville, NC
Hi Susu, I almost never post, but when I saw your post, I felt I had to reply to you. I have the same surgeon as you, and I too have been dealing with the insurance lady. Be persistant, that is the best advice I can give you. It took her over 2 weeks to even send my packet off to the insurance company. Feel free to email me if you need specifics.
A_brand_new_me
on 3/14/06 2:37 am - NC
Thanks, I emailed you.
tigersmom
on 3/14/06 5:45 am - Kinston, NC
Hi Susu, I know just how you feel, I'm still waiting for approval for surgery to. Just sitting and waiting, and waiting, and waiting. I mean really, how long does it take. only took 3 days for Ins. to approve all the other stuff, but they can't approve it, if they don't have the paper work. Thats what they told me when I called the Ins. Co. yesterday. Good luck, wish we could build a fire or something under them. Take Care, hugs to you Perry W.
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 590 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1628 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1313 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1656 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2687 views