100 lbs gone forever!!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 3/23/06 5:24 am
yeah!!!!! i was stuck at 99 forever but now i've lost 100 pounds!!!!! i'm so excited. i took before and after shots and the comparison to me is amazing! i didn't even realize that i was that big!!!! so yeah for me!!!!! right before my 40th birthday (4/10) what a great birthday present!!!!! have a great day! susan
L_Cashion
on 3/23/06 8:42 am - Maiden, NC
Susan, I peeked at your pictures on your profile and you look fantastic! I know you have to feel better, I know I do. Congratulations on your wonderful loss, keep it up! Lynne
(deactivated member)
on 3/23/06 11:35 am
thanks so much!!!! you have done so well too!! i feel great and am sooo happy! have a great nite! susan
GeeGee
on 3/23/06 10:42 am - East Bend, NC
Hi Susan I saw you at the support meeting tonight and you look fabulous!!!!!!!!!! You are an inspiration, you go gurl! Glenda
(deactivated member)
on 3/23/06 11:37 am
thanks so much! i remember you from the meeting because of the day of your surgery...my birthday!!! you will be right behind me!!!! goodluck with all susan
I Believe
on 3/23/06 11:10 am - Bessemer City, NC
Yea! Susan...today was a celebration for you too! ...you have reached that big milestone of 100lbs...make sure you email the OH people to get your century card for your profile! You are looking so wonderful! How far are you from your goal? And a Happy early Birthday present ...how wonderful! Blessings your way! Nancy
lindansg
on 3/23/06 11:20 am - NC
Congrats to you. I know you are so proud of yourself.I only have 68 pounds left to reach that goal. But I will
(deactivated member)
on 3/23/06 11:42 am
you will reach that goal!!!! thanks for responding and keep up your hard work!! have a great nite! susan
(deactivated member)
on 3/23/06 11:40 am
yes a celebration for both of us!!!! what a great day!!!! i want to lose 40 more but we'll see...that would be the lowest of my goal....and even if i never lost anymore weight i'd be ok..cause i feel so much better..but of course i'd look better in 40 more pounds!! how far are you from your goal? thanks your writing!!! susan
I Believe
on 3/23/06 5:09 pm - Bessemer City, NC
Hey Susan.... Having a restless night and got your email...I am 29lbs. from my surgeon's goal and 49lbs. from my ultimate goal....I am much happier than I was and feel much better. I put a new picture just now of me with my new hairdo I got today as a gift to myself. Take care and keep on keepping on! Much Nancy 5'8" 320/199/170(surgeon's goal)(150 my ultimate goal)
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 595 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1630 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1314 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1659 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2691 views