Surgery in the morning

Proudtobaloser
on 8/21/11 11:11 am - Fayetteville, NC
I will be reporting to the hospital at 530am and should be on the table by 730....8 am at the latest. I SHOULD be out of the hospital by Wednesday or maybe THrusday, depending on if my fatty liver issues cause them to have to do full cut. I am amzingly calm right now. About to go get a big glass of ice water and up to take a nice warm shower. Hopefully someone upstairs will bless me with good sleep tonight. LOL.
So see you ladies on the losers bench, save me a seat and I will get back in here as soon as I can, until then TTFN.

As a single person we make but a whisper, as a crowd we make a roar. A friend.
"I never claimed to be an expert at such matters, but I am an expert at giving my opinion."- My dad

sylvan
on 8/21/11 11:22 am
Best wishes!  I'll be thinking about you.  You'll do great.  I just know it!  Let us know when you get back.
orangecrushed
on 8/22/11 4:15 am - Triad, NC
Hoping that you had an uneventful surgery this morning, and are now recovering nicely.  Best wishes on the rest of your journey!!!!

Nic
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Join me here: weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/

Lyn W.
on 8/22/11 6:05 am - Roxboro, NC
 YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I just saw this....I'm soooo happy for you!!! I'm sure you're outta surgery now & hope to hear from you soon!!!!!!   You are officially a LOOSER!!!  I wanna be one just like you!!! :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 596 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1630 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1314 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1659 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2691 views