Doing GREAT

Anniep59
on 2/3/12 8:06 am - Pittsboro, NC
LOng time since I have posted but I wanted to fill everyone in on some good choices I have made.
First of all I have quite smoking it was 1 month as of yesterday and I am having a pretty easy time of it no over eatting but if I want to nibble I am eatting cherry tomatoes .
Also my best friend and I joined the Duke center for living at Fearrington.
I used to work out at home but got bored with it and with the help of my friend she pointed out I am a people person and need people.
I am thrilled beyond words with how much I love the center.I feel so welcomed.
My friend is almost 300lbs and her diabetes is not doing to good so I am trying to help her get on track.
We basically encourage each other.
OMG we did a auqa challenge class today wow it was intense but we did it.
We both have had personal programs developed for us mine focases on building muscle because of my balance issues due to the extra skin.
This weekend I work Saturday but off Sunday and I and family and friends will be celebrating my husbands 50th birthday.
My ibs is doing better too with probotics and I really think stopping smoking has helped too.
Love you guys if you ever want come see me I am at southpoint target 11-4 Sat and Sun wont be there this Sunday look in grocery usally cooking something.
                                                                                Annie Adams

It is never too late to be what you might have been.?

www.youravon.com/annieadams 

goldstondebbi
on 2/5/12 10:42 pm - Goldston, NC
Just happened to pop on this site and saw your post. So happy you are doing well! So pround of you for the smoking thing. How did you manage?
Miss you,
Deb

Anniep59
on 2/6/12 2:30 am - Pittsboro, NC
Hi Deb,
At first I started using the ecigarette it help with cravings now I dont use the ecigarette and for munchies nibble on popcorn,cherry tomatoes and pickles.
Lets do lunch Have found two places right here in Fearrington.
                                                                           Annie

It is never too late to be what you might have been.?

www.youravon.com/annieadams 

Barbara C.
on 2/7/12 7:46 am - Raleigh, NC

Hi Annie,

I'm delighted to hear that you are doing so well. Congratulations on quitting smoking. That is an incredible accomplishment! 

Wishing you all the best,

Barbara
ObesityHelp Coach and Support Group Leader
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/bcumbo_group/
High-264, Current-148, Goal-145

Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 590 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1629 views
12 years!