Our Friend

tinkerbell025
on 12/9/11 10:13 pm - Fargo, ND
Steph is having a couple of issues
I will let her post about what she wishes to share.  I will give you this much of a heads up- She had to go to PR on Friday morning and last night we went to Hotel E, where she is still at. I will be going up to see her this morning. Keep her in our thoughts-thanks
Kelly/tink

Here is short hand:
Maintaining! Start weight 257,Current weight 122,Loss of 135# and 114 inches,Size 22-24W now size 4 to 0 (zero),Healthy life=Priceless

www.onetruemedia.com/shared
sknd34
on 12/10/11 6:25 am - West Fargo, ND

Came home from PR after an EGD with dilation took some Lortab for my back pain and went to bed. This was around 4ish, Woke up around 7ish and had very bad pain to left chest/back/abdomen. Took some more Lortab. Ended up calling Dr. Smith(surgeon) and instructed to take 2 advil. Think this is the worst pain I have ever had. Kelly came over to keep me company.and eventually ended up in the ER. After dealing with this problem at home, nothing is showing up.
CT abdomen/pelvis/chest,done  - last noc
chest xray done - last noc
partial abdomlnal ultrasound - looked like that was a rather lar a look as  - last noc
upper GI swallow - today
WBC went from14.2 to 28.6. Not sure why, but not finding anything to support this increase. Already on Levaquin/zosyn.
Not sure what is going on. Dr. Mahoney has talked to Dr. Smith. Hopefully with the antibiotics/ Dilaurdid, and rest things will turn back around.
I am in room 515 at Hotel E (as Kelly has named it). It is one day at a time. I would guess that I will be out Sunday or Monday. Take care/God Bless you.
Stephanie

Original weight 285. Lowest weight 210. Revision weight 249. Size 24W
Current weight 210 as of February 23, 2012!!!
Current size 16-18 as of February 25, 2012!!!
Kelly_DeAnn
on 12/12/11 12:27 pm - ND
Good Luck with everything Steph!  I am sorry to hear that you have been having issues with the surgery. 
Hope you feel better soon! 
Prayers are being said. 
Kelly

Kelly DeAnn Dougherty
Tammi H.
on 12/10/11 11:05 am
Oh, Steph.  I feel so bad for you.  I was really praying that you would get a break and have things go smoothly for you this time.  Please let me know if I can do anything to help you out.  I continue to pray that things will go more smoothly for you!
Tammi  
starting weight 224, size XL (16-18); now weight is 129, a size 4 size medium or small

sknd34
on 12/10/11 11:41 am - West Fargo, ND
Well, I just talked to the doctor and he said that my diagnosis is finally sepsis. I asked him where the source was and he couldn't give me a source. Said it would be in some microtear with in the abdominal cavity. Pain meds are keeping the pain undercontrol. Been walking lots and lots and lots. Dr. said I could possibly here up to a week. All the prays are welcome.
sknd34
on 12/10/11 10:16 pm - West Fargo, ND
Well, up about 9 pounds since Friday. Only on IV fluids and ice chips right now. This morning the pain is localized to the abdominal and left side area (at least for now it is). Still taking pain meds. Getting discouraged with everything. WBC is down to 17.?, so down about 10 points.
write more later.
Steph
tinkerbell025
on 12/11/11 12:32 am - Fargo, ND
Steph is like the pink energizer bunny. She just keeps going and going. Walking the halls a lot. Kicking things that are not in place and a few extra items along the way. When she is out in the halls beware! LOL Her spirits are up and down, as to be expected and she is bored! Waiting for her to start making crafty items out of paper towels or anything she finds laying around. She has her computer,cell phone and nook and still going stir crazy. Told her I would bring up a knitting loom or large print search and find books. Will see what she thinks of that. Nurses are not always the best patients-they tend to try and do everything for themselves LOL
Keep her in our thoughts/prayers or whatever your higher power of belief is
Thanks!
Kelly/tink
Maintaining! Start weight 257,Current weight 122,Loss of 135# and 114 inches,Size 22-24W now size 4 to 0 (zero),Healthy life=Priceless

www.onetruemedia.com/shared
Tammi H.
on 12/12/11 6:39 am
I am praying but if there is anything else I can do, please let me know.
Tammi  
starting weight 224, size XL (16-18); now weight is 129, a size 4 size medium or small

-Vii-
on 12/13/11 7:26 am - MN
I know I haven't been on here in a long while, but thoughts and prayers are with you Steph!  Hoping for a speedy recovery and you can get started with your life again.  I hear ya about being bored in the hospital.  Only so  much walking you can do in there...good luck though! 

Carolyn  (-vii-)

Carolyn "Vii"

Most Active
Recent Topics