New Jeans

Kelly_DeAnn
on 12/27/11 1:01 am - ND
I am so excited.  I bought my first pair of Jeans last week that weren't "fat girl" jeans.  They have BLING on the butt.  Never had BLING on my butt before.  I was so jealous when I saw other girls with cute jeans on and I couldn't wear them.
I am down 42 pounds and can't wait to lose more.  I am soooooo happy that I made the decision to do the surgery.

Kelly DeAnn Dougherty
-Vii-
on 12/27/11 4:57 am - MN
Congrats Kelly!

It is a great feeling when you get to the goals like that... I used to hate clothes shopping...now it isn't so bad anymore.  It isn't too bad when there are clothes you actually want to try on cause they are cute! 

Don't be surprised in a couple weeks when those jeans won't fit anymore cause they are too big!  Good feeling!

Carolyn "Vii"

tinkerbell025
on 12/28/11 7:47 am - Fargo, ND
Congrats Kelly!
Guess we will have to start calling ya Bling_ Butt_ Kelly. LOL
Enjoy!
Kelly/tink
Maintaining! Start weight 257,Current weight 122,Loss of 135# and 114 inches,Size 22-24W now size 4 to 0 (zero),Healthy life=Priceless

www.onetruemedia.com/shared
Tammi H.
on 12/28/11 10:32 pm

Good work!  I can relate to your shopping story.  I loved it when I could buy a cute pair of jeans.  I've got bling too!  Congratulations and keep up the fantastic work!

Tammi  
starting weight 224, size XL (16-18); now weight is 129, a size 4 size medium or small

Most Active
Recent Topics