Support Group in Lincoln?

Loni*
on 9/22/12 7:21 pm - TX
Can someone please tell me if there are any support groups that meet in Lincoln? I appreciate your help.

Loni
"Failure Is Not An Option"

meljac22
on 9/23/12 11:55 am - NE
VSG on 10/09/12

Hi Loni..  yes there is a Support Group in Lincoln.. They have been meeting every other Tuesday from 6pm-7pm at St.Elizabeth's Hosptial.. If you need more information maybe you could call the hospital and ask to talk to someone about the support group and get a schedule from them on the topics and the dates they meet.. I have been going to them for the last couple of months.. Very helpful and a very good group of people.. If you need anything else let me know and I will see what I can do to help you out.. Mel  

Loni*
on 9/23/12 10:22 pm - TX
Thank you so much, I really appreciate the information. I will get this on my calendar and plan on it.
meljac22
on 9/24/12 9:11 am - NE
VSG on 10/09/12

Hi again Loni.. I found my schedule and it says that the next meeting will be Oct 2nd from 6pm-7pm... The meetings are in the located on the lower level education center at the hospital..  Here is the phone number if you want to call to get the schedule or talk to the cordinator of the support group.. The Phone number is 402-219-7638  If you call they will send you a schedule via email and that way you will be up to date on things.. I know on the Oct 16th meeting it is off-site a field trip so you might want to ask about that one also.. that will not be at the hospital on that night.. Nov meetings look like the 6th and the 20th  and Dec. is on the 4th.. that is all I know right now.. but call and find out and get a schedule and come join us.. Mel

Loni*
on 10/5/12 11:26 pm - TX
Mel, thank you so much for the information. I wasn't able to make it to the Oct. 2, meeting due to illeness in the family but I will find out the info for the 16th meeting. Thank you again for your help.

Loni
Most Active
Recent Topics
Newbie Question
elowe · 0 replies · 4724 views
Insurance
Tashac · 1 replies · 5887 views
Party Time!
monymony · 0 replies · 6223 views
NE health care exchanges
dhomaha · 0 replies · 6292 views