Newbie on the NE Board

AllisonF
on 12/8/03 6:40 am - Hooper, NE
Hi, I'm a newbie here on the NE boards, but have been going to the main message boards for quite a long time. I am having my initial consult this week in Omaha with Dr. Sudan. I am sooo excited, I was scheduled for January, but there was a cancellation and Alissa from Dr. Sudan's office contacted little old me (okay maybe not so little - lol) to fill the earlier appointment! I have been through a long journey to get to this point and I am VERY excited at moving ahead! Hello, everyone I hope that this holiday is bringing you all the joy and happiness meant for the season! Remember to slow down and enjoy the little things! ((((Hugs)))) Your AMOS sister, Allison
Shannon S.
on 12/8/03 11:51 am - NE
Welcome Allison SO glad you are here! Congratulations on the bump up! That has to be thrilling!
Jerica O.
on 12/9/03 12:39 am - CT
Congratulations Allison! 3 CHEERS!!! Please let us know how your visits go and God speed to the other side my friend!
Amy H.
on 12/29/03 7:15 am - Arlington, NE
Hey Allison, I am from that area. I just scheduled my surgery today for Mon. Jan. 5th but I am having it done in Souix Falls, SD. The type of surgery I want is not preformed here in NE. ans cost thousands less. I have heard great things about Dr. Sudan. Best of luck to you and let me know how it goes! Amy in Arlington
Most Active
Recent Topics
Newbie Question
elowe · 0 replies · 4727 views
Insurance
Tashac · 1 replies · 5892 views
Party Time!
monymony · 0 replies · 6227 views
NE health care exchanges
dhomaha · 0 replies · 6297 views