Blockage ?

NancyL3
on 1/12/12 12:25 am - Derry, NH
 Would you know if you had something blocking your pouch? only reason is Im 3 weeks out and I can't eat much and now they put me back on just liquids. Just want to kow if any experienced it before and if you would know if there was something wrong. What do they do for that?

Nancy 
NHPOD9
on 1/13/12 7:27 am
 Per chance, have you posted this on the RNY board? There is a lot more activity there than here.

What are your symptoms?  I developed a stricture and I didn't feel anyone was taking my concerns seriously at first.  I was also told to go back to liquids, as maybe my pouch was just irritated.  That went on for over a month before I became a little more aggressive and told them something serious was going on.  Of course, I also ended up having to go to the ER for fluids because I was having problems keeping anything down.

If you think you may have a stricture, keep the surgeon's office aware of your issues.  Don't just rely on the nut's advice.

~Jen
RNY, 8/1/2011
HW: 348          SW: 306          CW:-fighting regain
    GW: 140

He who endures, conquers. ~Persius

NancyL3
on 1/14/12 7:07 am - Derry, NH
 Its just getting worse. Every time I put something in my mouth I end up in the bathroom a few minutes later and it feels like brick is sitting in  my esphoagus on my stomach. I can drink but that is getting worse too. 

They mentioned a stricture and they would take care of it soon if that is what is was. Because things are getting worse I am calling them tonight because I can't deal with this any more. Everything I put in me comes out shortly after.

Sookie77
on 1/16/12 7:56 pm - Milton, NH
Hope you are feeling better, defiantly call the Dr.s and keep on them.  Do not let them push you aside.  Keep us updated.  Hugs

You may be only one person in the world, but to someone you are the world

NancyL3
on 1/16/12 10:57 pm - Derry, NH
 Thanks!! Starting to do a bit better with food, now starting phase 3 slowly. I am able to hold more down this week then last week. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Canobie Lake Park
senyoshida · 0 replies · 476 views
Plastic surgeon ?
jmere · 0 replies · 815 views
Dartmouth.. dr truss
Debberz · 1 replies · 1571 views
CMC lifestyle chances class
morgansmom12 · 0 replies · 5039 views