Band struggles

bamma2006
on 6/10/12 9:06 pm - Nottingham, NH
So my band issues continue!  I went in for an additional fill three weeks ago, and was right back in the next day, taking what was put in right back out.  I could not even drink water.  It has been so hard to not eat my emotions these last two months.  My running has helped, but I am still struggling with my eating.  Last Thursday, I had one cc of saline added, and I am feeling more restriction, and it seems to be working a bit more, but I have gotten into that rut of eating wrong that it is so hard to get out of that mode! 

I talked to Dr. Gens about what is causing all of this.  I have gone almost 4 years with no issues.  He has ordered an upper GI for me and I go in next Monday.  He is not sure if the band has slipped or not.  If it has, I have some major decisions to make. Meanwhile, I am going to continue to run and try and make better decisions!
IF YOU ARE GOING THROUGH HELL.....KEEP GOING!!
Winston Churchill
I WILL NOT TRY..... I SIMPLY WILL

Date of Surgery - 8/15/2008
Bamma to Cameron 1/24/2006
Sookie77
on 6/10/12 11:39 pm - Milton, NH
Martham
  Hugs to you, it can not be easy after doing so well for so long.  I am so glad that you are still working on making the right choices.  It is not easy, and I hope the test goes well next Monday.  Thoughts and prayers.

You may be only one person in the world, but to someone you are the world

Diane333
on 6/18/12 5:12 am
Best Wishes Martha. Have they figured it out yet?
bamma2006
on 6/19/12 10:09 am - Nottingham, NH
I went in for an upper GI on Monday.  Will not know for a few days what the results were, but he wanted to check my band placement.  Will go from there!  very frustrating.

How are you doing?
IF YOU ARE GOING THROUGH HELL.....KEEP GOING!!
Winston Churchill
I WILL NOT TRY..... I SIMPLY WILL

Date of Surgery - 8/15/2008
Bamma to Cameron 1/24/2006
Most Active
Recent Topics
Canobie Lake Park
senyoshida · 0 replies · 471 views
Plastic surgeon ?
jmere · 0 replies · 808 views
Dartmouth.. dr truss
Debberz · 1 replies · 1565 views