Seacoast WLS Support Group Meeting

mom2jaime
on 6/1/03 8:14 am - Rochester, NH
Sunday, June 1, 2003 Hi Everyone: I just wanted to post that my friend, Amy and I run a WLS Pre-Op and Post-Op Support Group in Somersworth. We are here for you for support before and after this wonderful life-saving surgery. We meet the first Wednesday of every month at: First Parish Church Congregational 176 West High Street Somersworth, NH Time of the meeting: 7pm-9pm We also do a free clothing exchange at the end of every meeting - bring what is too big for you, and pick out things that will fit. When you are done with it, bring it back and pick out the next SMALLER size! We really have a great time at our meetings. Please email me with any questions, or if you need directions. Smiles, Linda [email protected] Our next meeting is this coming Wednesday, June 4th.
Jinga815
on 7/3/03 12:05 pm - Middleton, NH
Hi Linda, I would like directions I live in Middlton NH and in need of some support
DrinknDixie
on 7/16/03 9:25 pm - Kittery, ME
Hi Linda! I would really like to join your support group. I live right in Somersworth, and have been looking for a group near me. Could you please let me know when your next meeting is going to be so that I can come? Thanks Elizabeth Post op open RNY 02/12/01
Maggie B.
on 9/8/03 4:08 am - Stratham, NH
Linda- Do you still run these meetings in Somersworth? I am at the beginning/middle stages of decision-making on WLS and would like to talk to some people about it. Thanks, Maggie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Canobie Lake Park
senyoshida · 0 replies · 471 views
Plastic surgeon ?
jmere · 0 replies · 808 views
Dartmouth.. dr truss
Debberz · 1 replies · 1565 views
CMC lifestyle chances class
morgansmom12 · 0 replies · 5034 views